Saturday, May 6, 2017

Play It Again Toads!

This weekend we revisit archived challenges of the Imaginary Garden. This affords us the opportunity to catch up on a recent prompt we may have missed (especially from the wealth of inspirational April prompts) or allows us to explore the side bar (2011 - 2017).

The Recitation
Thomas Dewing (1891)

Alternatively, select a prompt from the ones I have highlighted below. I have included a Flash 55 for those who like to write to that prompt on the first weekend of the month - naturally this is an open invitation to write an unprompted 55 - worder.

1.  Flash 55 PLUS! with Kerry, August 2015

2.  Transforming with Nature's Wonders with Hannah, May 2016

3.  Artistic Interpretations - Simply Beautiful with Margaret, December 2014




10 comments:

Gillena Cox said...

I really had a lot of fun with Magaly's
'Tweet Poem' - challenge so I dabbled in that form again today
Have a nice weekend toads

much love...

Sanaa Rizvi said...

Loved the challenge, Kerry❤️ I chose to write on Artistic interpretations - Simply Beautiful, December 2014. Have a lovely weekend everyone❤️

brudberg said...

A Flash 55 from me... love the constraints of counting words.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Kerry. I'm haunting 1972 right now, so your 2014 challenge "Bye Bye Miss American Pie" hooked my poem and landed its title. Wonderful image to lead with today's prompt! Such a resonant hall for recitals, this pond of a garden of a opera-house.

Susie Clevenger said...

I wrote a Flash 55.

Kim M. Russell said...

This might be my last post for a while as I will be very busy with paid work for the next couple of weeks, as well as a poetry reading in London this Wednesday and a visit to my daughter. I'll try to link up when I can. It's going to be a wrench... I went for the Flash 55 PlUS.

Anonymous said...

This is for Margaret's Simply Beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Kerry's flash 55 is always fun - took a while to find the tresspasser

Marian said...

Hi, friends! I wrote a 55, yippee. Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend... M.

Jim said...

I forgot to come here after posting. It was a hard choice, all really good choices. Finally, last night I opted for Flash 55 writing to the little bird on Margaret's coral fence. It may.have been a "treaspasser" but I respect creatures of the wild free range rights so I didn't accuse.
..